Unissant, Inc. is an innovative solutions development and consulting company committed to delivering simplicity through innovation. We meet this commitment by delivering state-of-the-art enterprise computing and processing solutions to both government and commercial clients. Our workforce continually strives to advance (y)our collective intellect through collaborative fortitude, and we are looking for further talent to join that effort!To learn more about our exciting organization, please visit us at www.unissant.com
We are seeking a Senior Administrative Clerk to join our team in the National Capital Region. As an administrative clerk, you will perform a variety of clerical duties to help keep the program running smoothly. Our ideal candidate is an efficient, dynamic, and cooperative individual who can perform well while juggling multiple tasks with little to no direct supervision. This resource will provide administrative assistance to the Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application - Composite Health Care System (AHLTA-CHCS) Integration program for the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Electronic Health Record (EHR) Core Program Management Office (PMO).
When responding to this opportunity, please speak to the relevancy of your work experience in your cover letter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as administrative support performing administrative and clerical duties for the Program Manager and AHLTA-CHCS Integration team and EHR Core PMO.
- Maintain office files and records in accordance with the guidelines and established procedures.
- Attend meetings as requested and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence
- Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions
- Type, format, proofread and edit documents from notes or dictation
- Prepare meeting agendas; attend meetings to take notes and write minutes
- Manage work schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Obtain information to respond to requests by reviewing files, documents, and records
- Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- At least two years of administrative clerk experience is preferred.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive attitude with good listening skills and high integrity
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on both the client and company
- Ability to adjust personal style to different situations
- Able to work under pressure and to be flexible under changing priorities
- Able to find innovative ways to solve problems
- Ability to write clear and concise creative content in a highly confidential manner
- Excellent report writing and communication
- The ability to work well independently or with a team
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Excellent time management
- High school diploma or GED required.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Be a United States citizen capable of obtaining an IT-2 position of Public Trust
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Willing to travel occasionally as needed (local area travel may be required weekly)
- Mainly sedentary; in an office environment
- May be required to lift up to ten (10) pounds
- Flexible in working extended hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Unissant management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position.
Please note: Candidate(s) will be required to go through pre-employment screening.
Unissant, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/D/V)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro