Project Control Analyst
Unissant Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
Unissant, Inc. is an innovative solutions development and consulting company committed to delivering simplicity through innovation. We meet this commitment by delivering state-of-the-art enterprise computing and processing solutions to both government and commercial clients. Our workforce continually strives to advance y(our) collective intellect through collaborative fortitude, and we are looking for further talent to join that effort! To learn more about our exciting organization, please visit us at www.unissant.com
We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented Project Control Analyst to join our team in the Baltimore-Washington Metro Area in support of our Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) client. An ideal candidate will work with agile teams in a complex enterprise software development environment.
The Project Control Analyst must possess strong knowledge and experience in the areas of document creation and editing, quality assurance, tracking action items and other ongoing requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct all administrative activities, such as coordinating budget deliberation sessions, maintaining numerous spreadsheets of information and data, tracking, updating, and closing action items within the team.
- Perform complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues.
- Develop reports and recommend solutions.
- Develop work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Provide metrics and analysis to support forward-looking decision-making, based on data.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in performing all the above duties and responsibilities
- Federal consulting experience preferred
- Familiarity with Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) principles
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to support the integration and adoption of IT process, standards, policies, and controls
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in an agile team environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong group facilitation and communication skills
- Strong consulting skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great client relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- None required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Mainly sedentary; in an office environment.
- May be required to lift up to ten (10) pounds
- Flexible in working extended hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Unissant management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position.
Please note: Candidate(s) will be required to go through pre-employment screening.
Unissant, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/D/V)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Unissant