- Posted: over a month ago
Unissant, Inc. is an innovative solutions development and consulting company committed to delivering simplicity through innovation. We meet this commitment by delivering state-of-the-art enterprise computing and processing solutions to both government and commercial clients. Our workforce continually strives to advance y(our) collective intellect through collaborative fortitude, and we are looking for further talent to join that effort! To learn more about our exciting organization, please visit us at www.unissant.com
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our team and support our client in Washington, DC.
Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor vaccine mandate requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Review business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Facilitate or conduct meetings, draft minutes, and follow up on action items
- Perform requirements analysis
- Facilitate working session to interview technical team to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI)
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce reports.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analysis of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Act as a liaison between the business and the technical team
- Must have 3 to 6 years of enterprise experience including in-depth knowledge performing the following functions:
- Gather, document, and analyze business needs and requirements
- Business case development
- Document functional/technical designs of the system
- Gather functional/non-functional requirements
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Must have at least 1 year of project management experience
- Proficient in personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, MS Project, MS Visio), JIRA, ServiceNow
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to set goals and deadlines
- Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers
- Commitment and adherence to Unissant's Credo and Core Values
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is required
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Public Trust Clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Desired: Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), ITIL v.3 Foundation
- Solid ability to interface, inspire and motivate at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Willing to travel occasionally as needed (up to 10%)
- Mainly sedentary; in an office environment.
- May be required to lift up to ten (10) pounds
- Flexible in working extended hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Unissant management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position.
Please note: Candidate(s) will be required to go through pre-employment screening.
Unissant, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/Disability/Vets)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Unissant