Unison, a leading provider for procurement and grants solutions to the federal marketplace, is seeking a QA Analyst. Primary responsibilities include:
· Functional testing of Unison software applications
· Create test cases based on manual testing of Unison’s PRISM product, design specifications and requirements
· Create, maintain, and execute automated scripts for testing of web-based applications based upon manual test scripts, design specifications and requirements
· Interface with business analysts, developers and other QA team members to provide definition for test cases and automation scripts.
Experience, Skills/Abilities, and Education:
· 1 to 6 years of experience in software testing of web-based applications.
· Must be a proven highly motivated tester with a strong technical aptitude and passion for ensuring product quality.
· Experience with automation tools, such as Selenium, which should include developing automation scripts to test web-based user interfaces and web services.
· Ability to write queries against an Oracle database and run using SQL+ or TOAD to perform data verification.
· Strong analytical (ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions)
· Ability to manage time, multi-task, and meet deadlines while working in a demanding environment
· Knowledge of federal procurement process is a plus
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both oral and written
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Physical Requirements: Qualified candidates will need to commute to and, be able to move/traverse throughout work facility,
Clearance: For some positions, applicants may need to be the subject of a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.