- Expired: April 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Graphic Designer
Our graphic designer will be a detail-obsessed creator who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment as you design the first points of creative contact for Unique Vintage brand email, website and other digital touchpoints. You’ll have a seat at the table as we concept seasonal campaigns and tell stories through imagery and graphic treatments across our website , joining a team who loves to create joy through fashion.
MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN FASHION, BEAUTY OR CONSUMER GOODS. PREFERABLY WITH A HIGH GROWTH ECOMMERCE BRAND.
What You’ll Accomplish:
● Email Campaigns and Journeys: You’ll be responsible for designing all email campaign newsletters and journeys, inclusive of back-end programming and set-up.
● Create Website Continuity: As the primary graphic designer, you’ll design all website assets inclusive of landing pages, banners, sliders, pop-ups and other touchpoints.
● Partnership: As a member of the creative team, you’ll partner with the Creative Manager to work through seasonal, weekly and brand campaign messages and stories.
● Get Social: You’ll partner with the creative and social team to help design stories for our social media channels, inclusive of Facebook and instagram.
● Go Digital: You’ll work with our digital marketing team to create monthly asset creatives for digital ads and banners across multiple platforms.
● Support: In addition to our e-commerce site, you’ll support design needs across digital marketing, social media, seasonal lookbooks, catalogs, sales collateral, and other projects.
Other Things You’ll Do:
● Design of 6-10 email newsletters per week, inclusive of back-end programming and scheduling.
● Work on additional print projects for our Burbank store, home office and wholesale partners.
● Partner with the wholesale team on weekly and seasonal lookbook e-mail messaging and digital collateral.
● Manage weekly and monthly site maintenance and updates, inclusive of homepage and banner refreshes.
● Support campaign photo shoots requiring custom backdrop designs or other assets.
● As a creative collaborator, you work well with the team but also manage your time and projects independently.
● You’re a proactive team-player who is hands on and thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment. Everything you do will help support the growth of the brand across brand, marketing and merchandising channels.
Skills and Qualifications
● 4+ years of digital and email marketing graphic design experience.
● Fashion, Beauty or CPG background, preferably in eCommerce.
● Comfortable working with ESPs, preferably Klaviyo.
● Knowledge of website design and platforms, preferably Shopify.
● Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
● Advanced knowledge of Adobe programs
● Strong attention to detail, organization, and commitment to ensuring clear and consistent brand storytelling
● Experience with video and stop motion graphics is a plus, but not required.
Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Unique Vintage