Assistant Director of Nursing
- Posted: over a month ago
Unique Rehab & Health Center, managed by Healthcare Alliance, seeks Full Time Assistant Director of Nursing for its 230-bed skilled nursing facility in NW, Washington, DC.
The Assistant Director of Nursing assists the Director of Nursing Services in planning organizing, developing, and directing the day-to-day function of the Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our Facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, the Medical Director, and/or the Director of Nursing Services to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Must possess, a valid unencumbered RN state license and a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility.
- Must have, as a minimum of six (6) months experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug test.
How to Apply:
Applications may be obtained from the Receptionist at the Center, 901 First Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001, or submit cover letter and resume with salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. View this and other opportunities on-line at http://www.uniquerhc.com
URHC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Unique Rehabilitation and Health Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?