Maintenance Mechanic -3rd shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Unique Industries is a family-owned business with over 60 years of industry experience. When you work for Unique, you get all the perks of larger corporations such as 401K, multiple choices of healthcare plans, generous paid time off, and more. However, the difference between us and a larger corporation is that here at Unique, we are family. Your CEO and management team are involved in day-to-day operations and make sure that each location sees how much they are appreciated through annual company picnics and holiday luncheons. So if you are looking for a job that is exciting, rewarding, and team-focused - then apply today! We would love to have you come join the party.
About Our Opportunity
We are seeking safety minded team members with an attention to detail for a Maintenance Mechanic opportunity on third shift (11p – 7A) in Montoursville, PA. The Maintenance Mechanic position supports the business through performing preventive maintenance, general maintenance, and repair work to maintain and enhance machines and equipment of a warehouse operation.
- Performs the installation, preventative maintenance and operational efficiency of all equipment associated within the facility.
- Completes daily reports of all work performed.
- Completes daily reports of all parts consumed in performing maintenance, repairs, requests, and projects.
- Recommends measures to improve the departmental production/maintenance program.
- Assists as needed in general warehouse operations and upkeep of property to maintain facility and projects.
- Serves as back-up on Production Machines as needed.
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others, and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- A commitment to company wide quality and safety is required.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to stand, walk, use repetitive hand motions, reach and work overhead, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit and lift 50 – 100 pounds.
- This job is located in a warehouse and subjects the employee to heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
- Ability to comprehend drawings, equipment manuals, documents, etc. and to apply knowledge and skills necessary to maintain equipment and facilities efficiently.
- Ability to communicate with management and coworkers in order to meet departmental goals.
- Ability to work independently with little direction in a fast paced distribution environment.
- Mechanical ability
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Technical school, preferred.
- Two years Industrial Mechanical experience required.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Unique Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Unique Industries