Customer Service Account Specialist-WM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides current order status, future planning and scheduling status’s related to released customer service orders. Additional responsibility is required to support the Shipping Department as necessary to insure reported order status information is executed.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Performs daily review of Raw Report prioritizing customer orders for shipment.
- Performs Data Entry on Customer web based routing system when necessary.
- Confers with managers / supervisors to obtain data required for planning and scheduling customer service order requests.
- Communicates with Corporate Customer Service daily on the progress of requested order information.
- Assists Outbound Manager daily on shipment progress to resolve problems and to ensure timely completion of work.
- Acts as company representative between Blairs DC, Corporate and Customer communications.
- Responsible for telephone communication from customers, assisting them with shipment information.
- Is liaison for order discrepancies with Blairs Operations, Corporate Customer Service and Bentonville staff.
- Provides tracking information to Corporate and customers regarding rush shipments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced distribution center.
- Has the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Knowledgeable in planning and forecasting systems.
- Ability to communicate with management, colleagues, line staff, and individuals outside the company in order to meet departmental goals.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and Access; familiarity with JD Edwards.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One to three years’ experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment required.
- Prior experience dealing with transportation logistics with large retailers such as Walmart, Target, major grocery stores, etc. preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.*
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and use repetitive hand motions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to reach overhead, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift up to 50 pounds.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BusinessView all jobs at Unique Industries