HVAC Lead Service Technician – Residential
($35.00 - $50.00 / hour) $5000.00 Sign on Bonus
Unique Indoor Comfort, an established, progressive and growth-oriented business, is one of the nation’s most respected heating and air-conditioning operations. We work with our customers to ensure that their homes are comfortable, safe, and efficient. At Unique Indoor Comfort, we proudly provide unsurpassed satisfaction and professionalism to both our customers and our employees. It is the company’s top priority to provide a great culture and environment for the members of our Team and it is the top priority of the members of our Team to provide an exceptional experience to every homeowner. THAT is what makes our Team unique!
The successful candidate must be a talented, enthusiastic, high-achieving Residential HVAC Lead Service Technician who values trust, communicates clearly and can offer the highest level of customer service.
- Maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair all equipment including traditional forced-air systems, steam, hot water-based systems, high velocity, ductless and more. No systems above 10 tons.
- Utilize specialized diagnostic tools to balance and solve traditional airflow, fuel, refrigerant, and electrical challenges presented in equipment.
- Maintain required truck inventory necessary to complete all repairs.
- Educate and inform customers of improvements to comfort, efficiency, or safety of their homes.
- Follow all UIC systems and administrative details as they relate to the service department.
- Provide an exceptional experience through efficient and accurate service and effective communication.
- 5+ years HVAC Lead Service Technician experience
- EPA Universal Certification (Preferred)
- Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices and building code
- Proficient in all aspects of HVAC functions
- Desire to be your best
- Driver’s license with clean record
- Ability to pass background and drug screening check
Attributes needed to be successful
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Clear, confident, & effective communicator
- Strategic thinker who possesses the ability to anticipate problems and find solutions
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills, possessing the ability to balance priorities
- Self-starter, able to work successfully without supervision
- Competitive, ambitious and results oriented, energized by achieving and exceeding goals
Why work for Unique Indoor Comfort?
- Management team committed to your success
- Fun and collegial workplace
- Work with competent and capable people
About the Management Team
You will be working with, not for, the leadership team of the company - a true “win-win” group who are dedicated to your ongoing success as the Install Supervisor. There is no micromanaging – it is expected that you work successfully by yourself, but your manager is always available when necessary.
Unique Indoor Comfort provides competitive compensation including comprehensive medical and dental program, an exceptional Health Savings Account opportunity, 401K with a company contribution, bonus incentives, overtime hours, employee recognition programs, family events, and most importantly, an exciting, fun workplace environment where each employee is valued and respected!
All applying candidates need to reside within 30 - 45 minutes from the Billerica location. To be considered, upload your resume and cover letter to this website.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Lead Service Technician experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: EPA?