Qualified applicants will have a registered behavioral technician (RBT) certification. The ideal candidate will have positive communication skills to motivate others while using a systemic team approach.
Participants engage in recreational programming with the register behavioral technician, while developing skills leading to successful transition into adulthood.
Other Requirements (you must meet these for employment):
- Valid driver's license & 21+yrs of age
- Satisfactory completion of background and applicable pre-employment checks.
- Possess a Fingerprint clearance card through Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Valid CPR and First Aid
- Proof of vehicle Insurance in accordance with Arizona Law.
- Thirty-Nine-month (39) DMV Driving Record.
- Able to Pass a pre-employment drug screening within 24 hrs. of acceptance of job offer
Preferred Quality: Prior experience working with youth with special needs, specifically Autism, in a clinical or educational setting.
Responsibilities and Examples of Duties:
- Implement individualized treatment plans
- Develops and maintains a positive and professional relationship with the clients’ and their families.
- Takes accurate data for each of the behavior reduction and skill acquisition goals/programs
- Provide training to parents and stakeholders of the interventions for the client’s individual plan.