We have openings for Behavior Coaches through out the Maricopa County area. Behavior Coaches provide in home support services for children who engage in challenging behaviors that interfere with their everyday life. Positions are part time.
Responsibilities and Examples of Duties:
- Conducts initial intake, assessment and develops service plan.
- Provides continual in-home or community direct services for youth with complex behaviors.
- Actively participates in youth and family treatment planning and CFT’s.
- Teaches youth and family a variety of skills (living, social, self-care, household management, etc).
- Responsible for implementing behavior modification plans to teach new methods in dealing with challenging behavior.
- Meets all required deadlines for submitting documentation.
- Maintain organized case load.
What We're Looking For:
- Energetic, patient and dedicated individuals with a passion for helping others
- Ability to remain organized while working creatively with kids
- Minimum Required Availability: 20 to 25 hours per week
- Ability to drive to/between client homes (most behavior coaches are matched with kids within a 5-20-mile range of their home)
- Own a Laptop or home computer
- 6 months experience with children or individuals with disabilities
- High School Diploma with 2 years of related experience, OR
- Bachelor's degree in psychology/related field
If you have experience in any of the following positions/fields, we encourage you to apply:
After-School Counselor, Autism, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Child Development, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Healthcare, Hospice care, Intervention, Mental Health Specialist, Modification, Paraprofessional, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator
If you have educational background in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology, or related field.