Seeking Energetic and Motivated Applicants
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, look no further. Unique Family Services, LLC is currently seeking applicants for our outpatient behavior health program: Our behavior coaching services is a community-based service that provides support to families with children who engage in challenging behaviors that interfere with their everyday life.
Minimum Qualifications (You must meet at least one of these criteria):
- Associate degree in behavioral health or health related field
- Associate degree in any field with two years’ work experience in behavior health service delivery
- High school diploma, or general equivalency diploma (GED) and a combination of behavior health education and experience working with adolescent youth within a mental health agency totaling a minimum of two years.
Other Requirements (you must meet these for employment):
- Valid driver's license & 21+yrs of age
- Possess a Fingerprint clearance card through Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Valid CPR and First Aid
- Proof of vehicle Insurance in accordance with Arizona Law.
- Thirty-Nine-month (39) DMV Driving Record.
- Able to Pass a pre-employment drug screening within 24 hrs. of acceptance of job offer
Preferred Quality:Prior student-centered leadership experience (mentoring, coaching) working with individuals under 21 with psychological, emotional and behavioral disorders, complex post-traumatic stress disorder, co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, and/or autism spectrum disorders.
Responsibilities and Examples of Duties:
- Conducts initial intake, assessment and develops service plan.
- Provides continual in-home or community direct services for youth with complex behaviors.
- Provides school-based skill development.
- Actively participates in youth and family treatment planning and CFT’s.
- Teaches youth and family a variety of skills (living, social, self-care, household management, etc).
- Ability to apply appropriate physical intervention (Safe and Positive Approaches) techniques to manage resistance for clients presenting as a danger to self or others.
- Identifying, connecting, and integrating families in to variety of community resources and outlets that build off individual and family strengths.
- Responsible for creating and implementing behavior modification plans to teach new methods in dealing with challenging behavior.
- Meets all required deadlines for submitting documentation.
- Maintain organized case load.
- Able to accept additional duties as assigned.