- Must be proficient in blueprint reading.
- Must be proficient in performing checks for layout, fit-up, and final dimensional inspections of pressure vessels.
- Must be able to interpret codes, standards, and specifications.
- Must have good working knowledge of ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 & NBIC codes.
- Must be competent using welding inspection tools (calipers, micrometers, measuring tapes/rules, fillet weld gauges, reinforcement gauges, UT gauges etc.)
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills to include the ability to appropriately & effectively communicate issues to production personnel.
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, and Excel) and good organizational skills to maintain all required Quality Control documentation.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of thirty pounds routinely; sit, stand, walk, climb, crouch, pull and use hands to grasp, handle or feel for extended periods of time.
- Must have normal (correctable) vision. Must be a self-starter and committed to maintaining quality standards.
Perform inspections in assigned areas throughout the facility at various Q.C. Inspection Hold Points
to ensure products meet the requirements established by customers, construction codes
Performs receiving inspections on pressure vessels and their components (dimensional, visual
inspections, MTR reviews and traceability, etc.)
Generates clear and concise reports to document Q. C. Inspections and results obtained.
Serves as designee in the absence of the Quality Manager and/or Welding Manager.
Serves as company liaison with Authorized Inspectors (AI), and Client/3rd party inspectors.
Why Work Here?
Corpus Christi, TX