Under little supervision, maintains policies, procedures and operations regarding receiving and shipping of materials. Serves as link between Plant location operation and Plant Superintendents; Assumes supervisory duties.
Key responsibilities and Performance Standards:
- Manage the movement of the companies product in and/or out of the warehouse in accordance with companies policy and procedures.
- Manage the necessary records (paper work & software) for the efficient, cost-effective and carrying out of plant activities.
- Maintain and share with coworkers as appropriate, personal knowledge of receiving and shipping activities.
- Monitor and report on activities and communicate with management as appropriate.
- Take an active role in providing a safe and positive work place.
- Respond as appropriate to health and safety risks.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and helpful solutions to challenges and problems in plant activities and submit to management.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to and follow up by telephone as appropriate.
- Attend all training's and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintains a high performance plant characterized by positive leadership and a strong team orientation in providing consistent and high quality services in compliance with standards, practices, and policies.
- Act as a resource for team employees, promoting growth, performance improvement and skill development.
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behavior; seeks out and accepts increased responsibility.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish