Very Stable Electronics OEM Type Firm; Unique Specialty Industry and Business Model (recession resistant).
Excellent Opportunity for an Experienced Digital Design (FPGA) Electronics Engineer with a combination of skills surrounding the design, customization, implementation of microscopic visualization, optics, machine vision systems (including AI), microscopic cameras, etc.
Awesome Company Culture focused on technology, electronics and best of breed solutions for external industrial type businesses; History of Hiring Top-Notch Engineering and Technical Talent.
- An Advanced Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or a related field is strongly preferred alongside 10+ years of experience.
- Must Be willing to work on New Products and Designs Alongside Troubleshooting and Customization of Existing Products and Designs; experience with prototyping and testing is preferred.
- Experience with high speed FPGA (including use of verilog and system-verilog) and related PCB layout and Design (Gerber Formats-Gerber Files; copper layers, solder mask, legend/Silk-screening) with a specialty focus on Optics, Machine Vision Systems, MircoScope Camera Technology; a focus on high-speed and optimizing performance is preferred.
- Should Have Experience with Most of the following as they relate to Digital Design and Electronics Design Engineering: Mixed Signal and Pure-Digital Design (ADC experience preferred), network connectivity and network communication; upstart and running of new hardware designs, image sensor data access and usage, Timing Closure, experience working with a mixture of Xilinx, Mentor Graphics and Intel design platforms and tools
- Experience with C/C++/Assembler Embedded coding related to maximum performance of related Digital Design and PCB design Engineering including code surrounding MicroProcessors (for connecting to USB, Ethernet, 232/485, PCIe, Display and a others); DDR4+ and/or high bandwidth memory; a focus on high speed and
- Must Be Ready and Willing to work on the Support, Troubleshooting, Customization, Testing of FPGA IC's and overall PCB's including recommending, suggesting and advising changes and updates to design and manufacturing processes (including best practices for testing and QA); Experience coordinating with (feeding information back and forth to) Senior Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Production Floor Technicians/Assemblers and directly with customers all for the purpose of clarification of production plans, delivery performance, quality performance, projects status, synchronization of model changes.
- Experience with Integrated Circuit design and layout for the production of microprocessors and electronic components in areas such as Optics and Artificial Vision systems is preferred.
- Past or Current Experience working in an Electrical Engineering Role or an Electronics Assembly Technician or testing Role: must have a solid understanding of electronics internals basics (PCB's, AC/DC, wire gauges, testing, power, harnesses, etc.)
- Digital Design Engineering Project Coordination, Project Planning and Project Prioritization experience all within a For-Profit, Corporate-Business-R&D Environment.
- Must Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills; Must be well versed in MS Outlook, MS Word and have some exposure to MS Excel.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package (relocation assistance is offered)
Call or Apply Today!
Unique Electronic Systems (HW and SW) Technology Firm
Why Work Here?Rapidly Expanding and Very Stable Company Constantly Looking to Improve their Product Offerings.Very Specialized technology solutions for the Communications, Power and Transportation industries
Tremendous Growth Potential, Exposure to Unique Network and Electronics Technology, Bright Collaborative Team, R&D focused Environment