Wealth Management Associate
Unionview Wealth Partners Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wealth Management Associate Job Description
Employment Status: Full-Time
FSLA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Managing Partner and Partner of the firm
Firm Overview: Unionview Wealth Partners is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) located in Seattle, WA. The firm operates collaboratively as a close-knit team providing holistic wealth management services to high net-worth individuals and families.
Position Overview: The Wealth Management Associate (WMA) will have a wide array of responsibility and exposure within the firm. The WMA will work closely with and under the direction of the firm’s leadership in the areas of portfolio management, investment research, operations, and general business support for the firm and its clients. This unique role will blend traditional financial services operational functions with analyst-level investment and portfolio management duties, all with an emphasis of providing the best possible service to the firm’s clients. The successful candidate will possess a keen interest in the financial aspects of wealth planning and also in nurturing all facets of the client relationship. Dependent upon the development and growth of the successful candidate, this position has the potential to evolve into a more senior, client-facing advisory role, over time.
Duties & Responsibilities may include:
· The Wealth Management Associate is an integral part of the Firm’s team. Input, participation, and out-of-the-box thinking is encouraged and requested.
· Offer business and process improvement suggestions and recommendations where appropriate
· Collaborate with and assist in managing the Client Relationship Management (CRM) workflows, infrastructure, and databases
· Collaborate with firm leadership in assessing and reviewing the firm’s technology stack to ensure all related systems continue to work towards accomplishing firm objectives and client service needs
· Assist with Online Client Portal management (Black Diamond) and implementation, including performance reporting
· Serve as backup to the firm’s Operations Associate when needed, which can include general account maintenance and administration, cashiering, and general administrative duties
Client Relations and Account Administration
· Ensure all client needs are promptly and accurately addressed, or escalated for further attention, as needed
· Review and respond to all electronic correspondence and requests; promptly address issues and concerns with professionalism and attention to resolution
· Promptly review and respond to internal and customer directed email communications and respond with accurate plan of action(s)
· Perform other operational asset movement tasks as requested and required
· Establish and maintain client files to meet regulatory requirements, create and produce reports and databases for maintaining files and record keeping
· Answer non-advice-related client service issues by utilizing available resources, including internal resources and the Custodian’s operational support team
Portfolio and Investment Management:
· Develop a deep understanding of internal trading and rebalancing systems and technology infrastructure; assist and serve as backup to firm leadership with trade execution including block trades as needed
· Collaborate with firm leadership in all areas of client portfolio review and monitoring, to ensure client suitability and investment objective standards are upheld
· Assist firm leadership in investment research and due diligence efforts; including for market commentary and marketing purposes
· Assist firm leadership in both model portfolio and custom portfolio management duties
· Actively participate and assist in the preparation of client meetings when needed or requested; report and collateral generation
· Ad hoc research and analysis projects as assigned
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times; address clients in a friendly, sincere and professional manner
· Properly dispose of client information; ensure appropriate handling of all outdated and unnecessary information
· In coordination with the firm’s leadership, develop and follow-through with professional development goals within determined timeframe
· Other ad hoc tasks, projects, and duties as assigned
· Routine in-office attendance is required
· Bachelor or Associates degree; completed college coursework in conjunction with work experience will also be considered.
· Active Series 65 license or equivalent, or completed within 6 months of hire date
· Strong client service skills, first-hand experience interacting directly with customers; a genuine interest in serving and caring for our clients.
· Intermediate to advanced level computer skills, including working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite with strong skills in Word, Outlook and Excel. Ability and willingness to learn and effectively utilize new technologies as required
· Two or more years of work experience in the financial services or brokerage industries
· Active or working towards CFP or CFA credentials a plus, but not required
· Savvy with technology, especially as it pertains to data entry and basic systems management
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Outstanding planning and organizational skills, efficient multi-tasker, effective follow-up, deadline and detail focused
· Energetic, eager to learn, team player
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently
While this job description is an accurate listing of activities, duties or responsibilities it is not all inclusive. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, without notice.
Unionview Wealth Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate diversity, and are committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
Unionview Wealth Partners
As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, Unionview Wealth Partners' number one priority is serving our clients' best interests. We believe in offering unbiased, straightforward advice and sensible financial strategies where our success is defined by the success of our clients. Being independent means having the freedom and flexibility to provide each unique relationship with the time, resources, and attention it deserves.
1500 Westlake Ave NorthSeattle, WA