Entry Level Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Union Exteriors is looking for the future star in sales.
Are you looking for a change in careers?
Are you looking for a brighter future?
Are you looking to finally get paid what you are worth?
Union Exteriors is now hiring for our next class on 01/23/2023
This will be a paid training course that helps you learn every tool necessary to start your sales career.
The paid training will cover:
The presentation process.
Inspection and needs assessment.
The art of questioning.
The art of negotiations.
We are also throwing in a $3,500 sign-on bonus along with $1,000 for your training. After your graduation you will be paired with a Mentor who has the sole responsibility to make YOU successful as a fully commissionable sales professional.
Entry level reps see on average $45,000 to $75,000 in their FIRST YEAR.
More experienced salespeople are earning anywhere from $85,000 to $125,000 per year.
And our TOP PERFORMERS are doing $150,000+ per year.
About Union Exteriors:
Union Exteriors is a Home Improvement organization dedicated to making sure our customers have a project that is Built on quality, Built with Experience. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes a healthily competitive workplace that pushes people to achieve their personal and professional goals. Here at Union Exteriors, we pride ourselves on building future leaders in the industry. We have a great leadership program that helps build people to the next level.
Union Exteriors is very competitive in both pay and benefits for all of our positions. This position includes the following:
- NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED
- Limitless COMMISSIONS and BONUSES
- Paid training
- Continued weekly education
- Professional and career development education
- Most holidays off
- Potential promotions available
- Client support: Earning the trust of our homeowners and helping them solve their most pressing needs with a more permanent solution. This starts from the second you step in their home to the completion of their project.
- Reporting: Maintain active communication with Mentors, Sales Managers and Manager on Duty. Provide lead results as well as sales numbers
- Providing a masterful product and company demonstration: Act in accordance with company standards to provide a safe and orderly sales presentation that provide essential information that can help a homeowner make critical decisions on their home.
- Contract agreements: Maintain value with homeowners that provide a reasonable price point for both parties
- Internet capable phone
- Reliable Vehicle
- Highly developed, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-driven, and self-discipline
- Be detail and customer service oriented
- A naturally positive, outgoing, and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
Are you looking for both personal and professional growth? Are you looking for a team to help you grow to that next level and gain some of those dreams that seem to be just out of your reach? Have you ever thought about what a change of careers will mean to your growth and your bank account?
Powered by JazzHR
Union Exteriors LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?