Retirement Plan Marketing Manager/Vice President
Union Bank and Trust Company Lincoln, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Summary: The Retirement Plan Marketing Manager/Vice President leads and directs the Retirement Plan Services’ sales and marketing efforts in creating, developing and executing the strategy to support the vision, growth and sales objectives of Retirement Plan Services.
- Oversee the marketing effort for Retirement Plan Services and provide the primary marketing effort for the department.
- Provide new business reports including new active business, prospective new business and closed business.
- Network internally and externally to ensure growth and business development within the Retirement Plan Services department.
- Assist with setting annual and long-range marketing goals for the department.
- Conduct sales presentations to new and potential clients as well as Chief Executive Officers and business owners.
- Develop, implement, and oversee Union Bank’s retirement sales, marketing goals and programs.
- Manage and develop retirement sales reporting including key performance indicators, pipeline reporting and forecasts.
- Analyze dashboard reports to gauge performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Review and analyze sales performance against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Ensure subordinates are trained and comply with bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to their roles. Monitor subordinates’ adherence to internal controls and take action to address employee performance issues.
- Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to their role. Complete compliance training; follow internal processes and controls as required.
- Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in bank policies.
- Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Four-year Business degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of five years of in-depth retirement plan experience within the banking and sales/marketing industry required.
- Understanding of retirement plan rules, tax treatment, and investment markets required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and Power Point.
- Valid Nebraska Driver’s License.
- Proven marketing and sales skills
- Self–directed and takes initiative
- Demonstrated ability to conduct group presentations for diverse audiences
- Effective communicator -both written and verbal
- Independent decision maker with good judgment
- Accurate and detailed
- Deadline driven and time efficient
- Sedentary work – lifting and/or carrying up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Majority of indoor work – may be exposed to some outdoor elements or hazards.
- Periodic travel with overnight stay occasionally.
PLEASE VIEW THE APPLICANT TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR
Union Bank and Trust Company
BusinessView all jobs at Union Bank and Trust Company