College Savings Representative (Full-Time)
- Posted: over a month ago
Love investments? Have a passion for helping a diverse group of callers? UBT is seeking kind, driven, problem solving people to help investors who are saving for future college expenses. The UBT College Savings Group manages nationally ranked 529 plans, with an emphasis in providing stellar service to investors and financial advisors alike. A successful Customer Service Representative will embrace a focus on doing right by customers and community. Come build your career with us!
As a College Savings CSR you will…
- Have the opportunity to grow your investment, tax, and 529 knowledge to provide our customers the highest level of service
- Provide excellent customer experience to each caller.
- Work closely with our investors and financial advisors by phone and apply your acquired 529 knowledge. 80% of your day will be spent on interacting with customers.
- Reach out to customers to help resolve incomplete paperwork or requests
- Work in small teams on project-based work involving Imaging of Account Documents, Account Research/Maintenance, Supply Inventory, and Returned Mail.
At Union Bank, We…
- Care about our customers. Our customers are awesome, and we enjoy working with them every day
- Care about each other. We’re all in this together, so let’s make our careers and lives great
- Care about our community. Community matters, and we live it daily
Benefits of this role…
- Free catered lunches Monday-Thursday
- Robust Wellness program & incentives
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- 401K match and profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Call Center or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of investments and/or 529 Plan rules and regulations preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and in working with other financial software.
- Sedentary work, occasional lifting and/or carrying up to 20 pounds.
- Indoor work not exposed to outdoor elements or hazards.
40 hrs/week (varied hours between 7:00am and 7:00pm)
PLEASE VIEW THE APPLICANT TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR
Union Bank and Trust Company
BusinessView all jobs at Union Bank and Trust Company