Maintains the administrative workflow by assisting the accounting and sales department. Providing administrative and clerical services and implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies and monitoring administrative projects, while controlling accounting activities and coordinating its agenda, business meetings/trips & events following the company´s guidelines.
- Develops reports based on weekly new orders.
- Maintaining relationship and follow up with clients.
- Screening and route all incoming calls.
- Photocopying, filing, faxing, labels arrangements for shipments.
- Requests new orders to vendors.
- Client contacts through phone / emails to offer company products.
- Coordinate the freight system of the company, creating BOL
- Informs sales representative about tracking numbers once orders have been shipped to final clients.
- Assist upper management team with a variety of administrative tasks as assigned.
- Order office supplies and organize.
- Assisting accounting manager in creating purchase orders and other accounting tasks.
- Assisting sales team with paperwork on sales procedures.
- Assisting sales team with customers follow up and appointments requests.
- Maintains new orders reports by coordinating and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Data entry.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management.
- Writing Letters and memos for upper management and sending mass mailings and samples to customers.
This highly polished individual will be responsible for answering phones, setting up and managing appointments and schedules and customer relations. Must be able to work under pressure, must be able to communicate with accuracy and clarity both verbally and in writing (email, letters, memos with vendors and clients). Must be able to assist the accounting and sales department with high standards in Organizational Skills, Managing Processes, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Coordinating procedures skills.
•3-years administrative experience preferable in Large Companies
•Excellent communication and writing skills in English (100% Fluent) and Spanish
•Microsoft Office, Outlook, QuickBooks, Internet
•Minimum Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related studies
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch break
Salary: $14.00 p/hour