Outside Sales Representative
UniFirst is seeking a motivated, self-driven individual for an Outside Sales Representative position to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will identify new opportunities and follow up on potential leads utilizing an award-winning sales process.
A Career with UniFirst Offers:
Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Career Mobility: Were a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Technology: UniFirsts many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind to help you succeed.
Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative:
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
UniFirst offers the Benefits you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Quarterly bonus
- Protected territory
- Industry-leading sales training
- Vehicle Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred
- High school diploma required, Bachelors degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion dollar garment services industry. We currently employ 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazines Best Companies to Sell For list and recognized on Forbes magazines Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, theres never been a better time to join our outside sales team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws