UNIFIN, Inc. is looking for a motivated and dynamic Sales Manager to execute sales and marketing initiatives to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new campaigns. We are looking for a candidate that will not only excel in the area, but that is ready for success and long-term growth within our company.
The Sales Manager will report to and work closely with the Executive Team to develop and implement a smart, effective sales and marketing strategy, cultivate new client relationships and, ensure that UNIFIN, INC. meets and exceeds the business plan's revenue rate and profit goals.
In this dynamic position, the Sales Manager will serve as a key component of the marketing and sales team by working closely with the Executive Team to drive revenue while educating new market territories about services offered by our company.
This position is highly sales focused and requires an individual that is very detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible (a team player who is always willing to pitch in with other tasks as needed to successfully support the company). No experience is required in the accounts receivable industry, we are willing to train the right individual from the ground up.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sales Manager may include:
- Lead company initiatives from concept to launch.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives and material
- Promote the company’s concepts, business philosophies, strategies and vision internally and externally
- Seek out new business opportunities through cold calling to engage, consult, and close new clients
- Conduct sales presentations to demonstrate the benefits or key account services provided and identify how our services can impact said client account
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales statistics. Consult Executive Team on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Set up email and nurtured / drip campaigns
- Coordinate client calls
- Lead social media marketing; including planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring company's social media strategy to increase awareness and grow sales.
- Assist in the creation and execution of company promotional activities, including events, advertising & PR activities, print and digital media.
- Preparation of marketing materials and client presentations
- Travel as necessary to meet with existing and prospective clients
- Develop new business through introduction of the company and product
- Understand market position, develop sales and marketing strategies and achieve goals
- Build growth strategy, identifying new business opportunities and driving them
- Cultivate and grow relationships with industry leaders that will lead to sales opportunities and new business.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- 1-2+ years of sales experience
- A sharp professional appearance
- Exceptional experience in building sales presentations from script to slide design in PowerPoint.
- Proficient experience with MS Office, Outlook, Constant Contact and social media applications
- Ability to execute a Sales Plan to enhance revenue
- Strong sense of style and visual composition
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings to all levels of the organization.
- Strong social skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Detail oriented.
- Be a self-starter
- Strong customer service/sales skills via phone, email, and in-person
- Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships
- Well organized
- Able to build strong pipelines
- Ability to juggle multiple and varied tasks
- Present confidence and a professional appearance.
- Ability to travel periodically (25%) - primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area and overnight travel may be expected.
Sales Manager Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Possibilities of bonuses
- Travel opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Are Looking For Individuals With Backgrounds In Marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, customer service, retail, timeshare, sales associate, B2B, B2C, presentations, presenting, face to face, account acquisition, account management, client retention, client relations, sales, performance based