Unified Tech Group Inc
- Posted: over a month ago
Key Skills :::: Java, webRTC, WebSocket, GRPC, protobuffer, MQTT, DDS, Kafka/pulsar/Cassandra, Azure Cloud, Azure IOT
- Supply common solutions across all GM in-house controllers and cloud/edge
- Document requirements for design solutions and link them to test cases that can demonstrate software functionality
- Utilize automated test tools in build environments, benches, and vehicles to verify functionality at the Function, Controller and System level
- Coordinate and collaborate with departments outside engineering, such as IT, Systems & Safety Engineering, Electrical Architecture, Calibration and Vehicle Performance.
- Create software for vehicle level functions and perform integration and verification testing with minimal direction of lead engineers.
- Analyze software defects; determine root cause, build software solution, Test and verify closure.
- Performs design and analysis on changes.
- Diagnose, Debug and solve issues related to vehicle hardware and software.
- Work with teams from multiple groups to meet project breakthroughs
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with proven technical and professional skills in Android and related software design, development, and testing
- Design and Development of applications in Java/J2EE/Python/Spring boot/PCF/Unix/Power BI/Cassandra/Kafka/Hadoop
- Experience in cloud/Edge Hosting of services and Apps. Interoperability of Apps, services between cloud and Data centers.
- Designing and developing apps, services using multiple protocols – webRTC, WebSocket, GRPC, protobuffer, MQTT, DDS etc.,
- Design and Develop apps, services for transferring data using different protocols.
- Design and Develop applications using SOA Framework. Excellent knowledge of Microservices/Event driven Architecture.
- Develop solutions that leverages telemetry/message queues/events
- Knowledge in C++ programming, Java, Kotlin
- Knowledge in Big Data solutions – including but not limited to Kafka/pulsar/Cassandra and file storage solutions like Amazon S3.
- Develop and maintain mobile CI/CD pipelines, and push notification services.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills to effectively collaborate with varying levels of the organization
- Emerging partnership and collaboration skills showing ability to learn from and share knowledge with co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity, ability to deal with ambiguity, take initiative/self-directed
- Consistent demonstration of innovative thinking that is customer-centric
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field
- Experience with GIT/source code management, CI/CD development, open source SW development/contributor
- Experience with cloud Development using Azure, Amazon, Google.
- Experience with microcontroller architecture, electronic control systems, embedded system development
- Experience with Android embedded systems development using android OS framework
- Experience with network engineering, telecommunications, network development and testing
- Experience with edge, cloud, IoT technologies, operating systems, OS internals, OS design, virtualization technologies, containerization/container development
- Knowledge of data science, data analytic tools, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standards and methodology
- Knowledge and experience with CAN, LIN or Ethernet communications protocol
Unified Tech Group Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?