Unified Business Technologies, Inc. (UBT) is an award-winning, woman-owned small business firm specializing in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering, and Professional Support services for Federal and Commercial customers.
Certified in ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI Level III Development and Services, UBT provides customized, timely, and cost-effective solutions that optimize business practices in addition to empowering our customers with operational efficiencies. Intertwining industry-best practices with our own cutting-edge innovation, we take our customers’ unique challenges and make it our mission to provide proactive, value-added solutions.
Key Responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Providing SharePoint support to users
- Analyze, troubleshoot and provide solutions for SharePoint related issues.
- Participate as a member of the SharePoint team.
- Perform all types of administrative and development supports as applicable to the agency’s SharePoint needs.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Suite
The ideal candidate will have:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferred In-depth knowledge and demonstrated experience with SharePoint (2013 & 2016).
- Preferred 2 years SharePoint administration and support experience, preferably in the Federal/DoD environment.
- Preferred SharePoint Certification
Certification Required: CompTIA Sec+ CE and or CompTIA A+ CE
Clearance Required: Current active SECRET CLEARANCE
What We Offer:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.