Unified Business Technologies Inc. Colchester, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The importance of efficient and qualified administrative personnel in the medical field can't be overstated because accurate information is crucial for planning and managing hospital operations. This means that you make it possible for patients to receive the proper care.
- Ensure proper maintenance of SM medical records in accordance with HIPAA and the Privacy Act.
- Utilize DOD and Army web-based electronic data systems, MODS and MEDCHART, including the applications listed in Section 188.8.131.52.
- Follow regulations and policies applicable to IMR and deployment, including AR 40- 501.
- Ensure all medical documentation received from the SM and their medical team is placed and indexed in appropriated electronic and hard copy record.
- Ensure proper data entry of all SM medical information into appropriate MODS or MEDCHART application.
- Validate the accuracy of the electronic and hard copy of the SM treatment plan.
- Obtain SM’s signature on the release of information form.
- Upload medical documents of case managed SM into appropriate MODS or MEDCHART application.
- File hard copies and scan documentation of SM treatment record into MEDCHART applications, MODS and e-Profile within 10 business days of receipt.
- Perform Automated Voucher System actions in MODS.
- Perform MEDPROS SM data entry and the medical functions in Mobilization Planner Data Viewer (MPDV)
- Monitor MEDPROS to ensure all scheduled services are completed/updated and current medical status is reflected.
- Retrieve SM records in preparation of medical board packets, pre-deployment medical readiness events, and case reviews.
- Attend Medical Readiness Events as determined by the needs of the MIARNG and the individual units.
- Track medical and dental appointments, contact SM to remind of appointments, and confirm attendance.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Medical Terminology
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and via telephone using strong customer service competencies.
- Insure that all reports are completed within established time frames.
- Maintain an organized system that is readily accessible by other authorized professionals.
- Qualified candidates will have 1 year of relevant experience preferable medical billing. .
- Strong working knowledge of MODS and MEDCHART.
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Unified Business Technologies Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Unified Business Technologies Inc.