We are currently accepting resumes for a Network Engineer in Columbus, Ohio
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
The primary responsibilities for this role will be focused on Cisco and Avaya PBX Administration, Voice MACD requests and Voice Endpoint Incident resolution related to the Ring Anywhere project.
Required Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information science, or related field
3 years’ experience
- Cisco and Avaya PBX administration experience required.
- Processing of Voice Cisco and Avaya MACD requests experience required.
- Experience with Voice Endpoint Incident resolution of desk phones, softphones, voicemail required.
- Background in Cisco and Avaya Voice technologies is required.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate/partner with others.
- Great work ethic.
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!
Keywords: Cisco, Avaya, Voice Endpoint
Why Work Here?UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their staffing needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
Start your career here or gain the knowledge to go further...