Brand Marketing Assistant
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Brand Marketing Assistant, you will contribute to one of our most important company initiatives: client representation and branding. Brand Marketing Assistants will cross-train and work with individuals in multiple departments including marketing, sales, business development, and customer service to identify and maximize opportunities to increase client market share and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace for our client’s brands. Brand Marketing Assistants will work closely with your marketing teammates to meet client brand exposure and sales goals through daily meetings and executing marketing plans. Brand Marketing Assistants are responsible for organizing marketing initiatives, making sales presentations to potential customers, and refining the marketing plans through a continual feedback loop. In our innovative and progressive environment, you must be comfortable contributing to the overall projects, help brainstorm ideas, and drive implementation.
Our firm is seeking an adaptable, positive, and passionate team player who is willing to learn all facets of our company in order to ensure the success of our projects within our overall mission to take brands to new levels of awareness and growth. Brand Marketing Assistants should be comfortable interacting with potential clients and customers, be solution-oriented, and have the ability to work with a wide variety of individuals. As this is an entry-level position, no direct experience is required. However, familiarity with marketing and sales basics, having a customer-focused attitude, and a desire for leadership will formulate the foundation of a great candidate. This Brand Marketing Assistant position reports to the Market Manager and is a valued member of the overall marketing team.
Responsibilities of the Brand Marketing Assistant:
- Become well versed in client product knowledge and services provided while maintaining a good working knowledge of the competition.
- Create and conduct sales presentations to customers and clients during direct marketing campaigns.
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our services to foster a positive brand experience and increase sales of our clients’ services.
- Assist with test markets and territory identification.
- Communicate daily with team members on progress in the campaign and game plan for solutions and continued success.
Requirements of the Brand Marketing Assistant:
- 1-2 years in direct marketing, field marketing and sales, field sales, B2B or B2C sales, brand management, or a customer-focused position an asset.
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentation or the desire to enhance these skills with training
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Organized, well-spoken, and ready to be challenged
- Experience in leadership is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
AddressMira Loma, CA
Get fresh Communications Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.