The Sales Support Associate is primarily responsible for promoting and selling inventoried aviation parts. This position will provide data entry of purchase orders and sales order into the inventory management system. This position supports the selling and sourcing of aviation parts and will respond to customer request for quotes (RFQ). Accuracy is a key component to the success of this position.
- Must be detailed oriented and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's business and requirements
- Research and gathering market and customer information; learn market, products, service and competitors
- Work as a liaison with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders & obtaining good pricing through bargaining /negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications
- Enter sales orders and purchase orders.
- Call vendors and enter quotes
- Track products through delivery on time and meeting a deadlines
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED required;
- AA or Bachelors of Science degree is preferred.
- College degree a plus or relevant sales work experience
- One year in an office or business professional environment (preferably in sales).
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literacy (i.e., spreadsheets, MS Office, Outlook).
- Minimum typing speed 30 WPM with accuracy
- Good written and oral communication
- Team player, while striving for individual excellence
- Good business sense
There is no travel required.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Location: City of Industry, CA
Unical Aviation, Inc. and all its’ affiliate companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.