- Posted: over a month ago
UniTeller Financial Services is a global FinTech Corporation based in Austin, TX specialized in cross-border and global payments. We are owned by GF Banorte, one of the largest financial Institutions in Mexico and Latin America. We also have subsidiaries in Mexico, Canada, and the Philippines, and our payment services originate in all 50 states in the U.S. and are sent to more than 70 countries around the world.
What We’re Doing
At UniTeller, our mission is to provide quality financial services to individuals and Corporations that act as a bridge between immigrants and their families in their home countries. We always strive to maintain the highest standards of service, honesty, respect, and corporate responsibility.
Our consumer products, uLink Remit, and uLink Card, provide excellent solutions for sending money internationally at low costs and in a very simple way. We’re building additional services that will help us further accelerate our mission of empowering companies and individuals to send money internationally.
The Systems Administrator role is to provide server and end user support within the organization's network computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and software to ensure optimal workstation, server and network performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in person, by telephone, or via remote access, in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows servers, applications, peripheral equipment
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on servers
- Perform user account administration in Windows Active Directory
- Manage data backups, software patches, anti-virus updates
- Maintaining secure servers and network environment
- Provide support for the data centers during off-hours if needed
- Monitor communication and networking issues
- Configure and support VPN tunnels
- Configure and support Cisco switches & routers
- Maintain IT records such as server and device inventory, IP addresses inventory
- Maintenance of VMware and EMC storage
- Guide and support Help Desk staff with Desktop support
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent technical knowledge of Windows Servers and Desktops
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of network device (Cisco) administration (switches, routers, firewalls, VPN)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to operate with minimal supervision
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer technology required
- More than 2 years of work experience required
- Industry certifications preferred (Microsoft, Cisco, Red Hat, Solaris, etc.)
AddressRochelle Park, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?