UniFirst Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
UniFirst is currently seeking a Sale Manager with a competitive spirit, drive and the desire to build a long term career in a sales-driven environment. The Sales Manager will establish and manage a Sales Team to conduct all aspects of sales activities within assigned geographic territories. Sales Team function consists of prospecting, creating interest, conducting a needs analysis, making effective sales presentations, and closing prospects.
A Career with UniFirst Offers:
- Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
- Technology: UniFirst’s many cutting-edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
- Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
- Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Achieve and exceed new account Sales quota
- Develop and implement an annual Sales Plan
- Monitor Salespersons’ activities, performance, and effectiveness weekly via field observation and Planning & Review (P & R) sessions.
- Accompany Sales Representatives on Sales calls to observe skills and techniques and assist in developing Development Plans for skill improvement.
- Conduct weekly P & R with each Sales Representative to provide assistance in achieving individual sales quotas.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and development of a productive sales team
- Develop and implement individual training & processes to increase the production of the team
- Coach and mentor team members by conducting weekly one on one meetings and coaching sessions
- Meet with team weekly to review progress, strategies, goals, and achievements
- Report daily and weekly on team performance to senior leadership
UniFirst offers the Benefits you need to excel as a Sales Manager:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Industry-leading sales training
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more
- 3 or more years of successful business-to-business new account sales and with 2 additional years in sales management preferred
- College degree preferred
- General computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel
- Effective communication skills with customers
- Knowledge of sales concepts, methods, and techniques
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and provide results; proactive approach with customers
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
We have customer service facilities in 240 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, from which we serve nearly 2 million wearers at 300,000 business customer locations.
The greatest factor that distinguishes UniFirst from the competition is its rich family culture that follows and nurtures founder Aldo Croatti's "Core Business Values"... to consistently conduct business with a customer Focus, a Respect for Others, and a Commitment to Quality. Late UniFirst President and CEO, Ron Croatti, said this about the secret to UniFirst's growth, “It's our people, or as we call them, our Team Partners, and their highly focused customer service disciplines.”
UniFirstWhy Work Here?
If you’re ready to build a unique and exciting career, there’s every chance that you’ll find what you’re looking for here at UniFirst.
UniFirst is an industry-leading business-to-business provider of rental uniforms, work clothing, protective apparel, and image wear for workers in all industries—including those “ultra-clean” businesses, such as food processing, healthcare, electronic and pharmaceutical manufacturing, and nuclear power generation. We also offer a wide range of Facility Services (FS) products, such as floor mats, mops, wipers, and restroom paper and soap products. We have customer service facilities in 240 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, from which we serve nearly 2 million wearers at 300,000 business customer locations. The greatest factor that distinguishes UniFirst from the competition is its rich family culture that follows and nurtures founder Aldo Croatti's "Core Business Values"... to consistently conduct business with a customer Focus, a Respect for Others, and a Commitment to Quality. Late UniFirst President and CEO, Ron Croatti, said this about the secret to UniFirst's growth, “It's our people, or as we call them, our Team Partners, and their highly focused customer service disciplines.”