Outside Sales Trainee
UniFirst Taylor, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will be responsible for calling potential prospect to schedule meetings for a UniFirst Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Associate will ask relevant, leading questions to gather information about prospective customers' needs and determine whether they meet UniFirst's requirements for adding a new business.
In addition to cold-calling, the Inside Sales Associate will be given access to consistent 1:1 coaching, ongoing learning and development opportunities that will ultimately prepare them for an Outside Sales position with unlimited income potential. As part of this 3–6-month program, top candidates will be given the opportunity to learn best practices in generating new business and how to succeed as a talented sales professional while achieving daily and weekly appointment setting goals necessary to maintain company growth.
- Make high volume of business-to-business calls per day to prospective customers
- Achieve weekly appointment setting goals and daily outbound dial goals
- Ability to earn bonuses based on the number appointments scheduled
- Maintain knowledge of UniFirst products and services to develop appropriate sales solutions
- Schedule consultations for Outside Sales Representative utilizing the CRM system
- Participate in lead generation strategies to identify business prospects and create a list of potential customers
- Update and maintain all prospecting activities into sales database
- Work closely with Sales leadership to track pace to goal, identify obstacles and update sales approach
- Represent UniFirst with professionalism and integrity
- Leadership development, upward mobility, and growth opportunities
- Hybrid work environment, ability to work remotely and in the office
- Prior phone sales, telemarketing, or appointment setting experience is preferred, but not required
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software), Microsoft products, and telephone systems is a plus
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Process, policy, and detail oriented; strong analytical and organizational skills are a must
- Ability to successfully work as an individual or as part of a team
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be open to potential relocation
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.7-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
We have customer service facilities in 240 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, from which we serve nearly 2 million wearers at 300,000 business customer locations.
The greatest factor that distinguishes UniFirst from the competition is its rich family culture that follows and nurtures founder Aldo Croatti's "Core Business Values"... to consistently conduct business with a customer Focus, a Respect for Others, and a Commitment to Quality. Late UniFirst President and CEO, Ron Croatti, said this about the secret to UniFirst's growth, “It's our people, or as we call them, our Team Partners, and their highly focused customer service disciplines.”
UniFirstWhy Work Here?
If you’re ready to build a unique and exciting career, there’s every chance that you’ll find what you’re looking for here at UniFirst.
UniFirst is an industry-leading business-to-business provider of rental uniforms, work clothing, protective apparel, and image wear for workers in all industries—including those “ultra-clean” businesses, such as food processing, healthcare, electronic and pharmaceutical manufacturing, and nuclear power generation. We also offer a wide range of Facility Services (FS) products, such as floor mats, mops, wipers, and restroom paper and soap products. We have customer service facilities in 240 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, from which we serve nearly 2 million wearers at 300,000 business customer locations. The greatest factor that distinguishes UniFirst from the competition is its rich family culture that follows and nurtures founder Aldo Croatti's "Core Business Values"... to consistently conduct business with a customer Focus, a Respect for Others, and a Commitment to Quality. Late UniFirst President and CEO, Ron Croatti, said this about the secret to UniFirst's growth, “It's our people, or as we call them, our Team Partners, and their highly focused customer service disciplines.”