Customer Development Representative
Unifirst Stratford, CT
- Expired: March 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Development Representative
UniFirst is seeking a motivated, self-driven individual for a Customer Development Representative position to increase existing account sales in a dedicated market territory. As a Customer Development Representative, you will leverage warm relationships with existing customers to increase overall organic growth and profitability by selling additional products and services.
A Career with UniFirst Offers:
Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Career Mobility: We're a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Technology: UniFirst's many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind - to help you succeed.
Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Responsibilities of the Customer Development Representative:
- Assist existing clients by identifying opportunities and leveraging their current partnership with UniFirst by offering additional services, products and solutions
- Work with the Customer Service team to develop strategies to further develop our market share
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Each Customer Development Representative will be responsible for achieving 80 activities per week, including 8 Facility Needs Analysis meetings, 3 presentations and 1 sale
UniFirst offers the Benefits you need to excel as a Customer Development Representative:
- Competitive base salary
- Incentives based on monthly sales
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Protected territory
- Industry-leading sales training
- Vehicle Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more
- High school diploma Required; Bachelor's or associate's degree preferred
- Proficiency with Mobile Technology, Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM
- Outside business-to-business sales or route sales experience preferred
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion dollar garment services industry. We currently employ 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and recognized on Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies" list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's never been a better time to join our outside sales team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
BusinessView all jobs at Unifirst