Customer Development Representative
UniFirst Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Development Representative
UniFirst is seeking a motivated, self-driven individual for a Customer Development Representative position to increase existing account sales in a dedicated market territory. As a Customer Development Representative, you will leverage warm relationships with existing customers to increase overall organic growth and profitability by selling additional products and services.
A Career with UniFirst Offers:
- Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
- Technology: UniFirst’s many cutting-edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
- Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
- Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Responsibilities of the Customer Development Representative:
- Assist existing clients by identifying opportunities and leveraging their current partnership with UniFirst by offering additional services, products, and solutions that will stand to improve their business operations
- Work with the Customer Service team to develop strategies to further develop our market share
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Each Customer Development Representative will be responsible for achieving 80 activities per week, including 8 Facility Needs Analysis meetings, 3 presentations, and 1 sale
UniFirst offers the Benefits you need to excel as a Customer Development Representative:
- Competitive base salary
- Incentives based on monthly sales
- Monthly commissions
- Uncapped earning potential
- Protected territory
- Industry-leading sales training
- Vehicle mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more
- High school diploma Required; Bachelor’s or associate’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Mobile Technology, Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM
- Outside business-to-business sales or route sales experience preferred
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
We have customer service facilities in 240 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, from which we serve nearly 2 million wearers at 300,000 business customer locations.
The greatest factor that distinguishes UniFirst from the competition is its rich family culture that follows and nurtures founder Aldo Croatti's "Core Business Values"... to consistently conduct business with a customer Focus, a Respect for Others, and a Commitment to Quality. Late UniFirst President and CEO, Ron Croatti, said this about the secret to UniFirst's growth, “It's our people, or as we call them, our Team Partners, and their highly focused customer service disciplines.”
UniFirstWhy Work Here?
If you’re ready to build a unique and exciting career, there’s every chance that you’ll find what you’re looking for here at UniFirst.
UniFirst is an industry-leading business-to-business provider of rental uniforms, work clothing, protective apparel, and image wear for workers in all industries—including those “ultra-clean” businesses, such as food processing, healthcare, electronic and pharmaceutical manufacturing, and nuclear power generation. We also offer a wide range of Facility Services (FS) products, such as floor mats, mops, wipers, and restroom paper and soap products. We have customer service facilities in 240 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, from which we serve nearly 2 million wearers at 300,000 business customer locations. The greatest factor that distinguishes UniFirst from the competition is its rich family culture that follows and nurtures founder Aldo Croatti's "Core Business Values"... to consistently conduct business with a customer Focus, a Respect for Others, and a Commitment to Quality. Late UniFirst President and CEO, Ron Croatti, said this about the secret to UniFirst's growth, “It's our people, or as we call them, our Team Partners, and their highly focused customer service disciplines.”