Shipping and Receiving Assistant
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warehousing of components, printed material, raw material & finished goods
- Bulk product weigh outs
- Assist in pack-off; inventory; production
- Move product from one location to another
- Maintain storage and perform shipping of private label & in-house products
- Move/wrap pallets
- Assemble documentation as required by SOP
- Remove/store empty skids
- Trash removal
- Operate floor scrubber
- Other tasks as requested
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Must be able to stand, bend, reach and work on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to operate at heights
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be attentive to details
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be able to work well with others
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years previous work experience preferred
- Certified to operate a fork lift
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, youre family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws