Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, youre family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- RRSP with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
Customer Service Representative
As part of an experienced CSR Team, this position focuses on Customer Service while simultaneously interacting with multiple departments to implement processing of incoming orders. The incumbent is expected to have an existing skill set in place, be able to self-pace, prioritize and troubleshoot while performing specific multitasking functions according to standardized procedures. In addition to direct support to Customers, this position will provide as-needed support to Production and Graphics Depts., Shipping Dock, Floor Supervision Team, as well as the Admin Managers and the remotely located Logistics Team.
- Incumbent must be meticulous, personable, focused, well organized, and able to adapt easily and as necessary within a fast-paced and demanding environment. Responsibilities include:
- Review, Clarification, Coordination, and Processing of incoming order
- Initiation and Implementation of outbound shipment
- Accurate Transactions and Record Keeping
- Complete, Precise and Timely Communication through every phase of service
- An exemplary Customer Service Attitude in all interactions
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a demanding Office / Customer Service Environmentwith all applicable skills in place.
- Minimum Keyboard speed of 45 WPM
- Mastery of Multi-Line Phones & all types of Office Equipment
- Solid working knowledge of MS Outlook / Word / Excel
- Familiarity with Parcel & Freight protocols and documentation
- Ethical, Perceptive, Confident, Affable, Teachable, Meticulous
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V