About UNI Urgent Care:
You and I are responsible for your health!
All our providers here at U.N.I. vow to treat each patient individually with respect and with the best and most up to date standards of medical care.
Our goal is to ensure that all patients understand that their healthcare is our and their responsibility; that we are trained to evaluate and treat their ailments and prescribe medications as indicated. Our patients take on the responsibility to provide us with information about their symptoms and follow through on medical instructions and prescriptions. The patient and the providers are a team!
- Assists physicians, nurses, and other medical staff by performing administrative duties.
- Greet patients and complete check in process
- Verify insurance and handle payments
- Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate phone lines/people
- Sort and distribute mail
- Maintain patient filing system
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Required Experience and Trainings:
Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School Diploma Required
1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Verbal: Comfortable communicating with patients of all ages and ethnic backgrounds
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Mathematic proficiency is a MUST! Ability to make change, balance cash and credit card receipts
- Maintain HIPAA compliance at all times
- Comfortable with computers, typing skills and usage of Electronic Medical Record usage
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment!
Uni Urgent Care