Creative and Graphic Design for numerous marketing projects. Front end and HTML experience a PLUS.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Developing and maintaining corporate and brand identities, style guides and templates.
* Designing creative projects, marketing materials, sales materials, and product-related materials (product user guide, and retail packages).
* Provide graphic design tasks using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and other related graphic software.
* Performs pre-press responsibilities such as color correction, retouching, pre-flighting, packaging, secure PDF optimization for web version, preparing press-ready files for print, distribution and archival.
* Proficiency in Mac (Cloud) and PC operating systems.
* Email template designs and Web Front End Maintenance (HTML & CSS).
* Product Photography, Editing, Cleaning, and Optimization.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements & Special Attributes:
3-5 years’ experience in creative and graphic design in a marketing capacity.
Working knowledge of current and emerging web/internet/printing applications.
A passion for creative marketing and digital technologies. UX / UI experience a plus.
Demonstrable excellence in creative design. Possess graphic design portfolio.
Proven work experience in planning, designing, and implementing corporate branding and style guide, and applying it to all marketing materials.
Proven ability to create and design assigned marketing materials in digital and conventional format.
Product photo retouching and manipulation.
Assist with product photography shot list.
Develop creative for all online sites: Banners, GIFs, etc
Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing.
Working understanding of Web best practices.
Video production and editing knowledge are a plus.
Ability to work under pressure and reach crucial deadlines.
Ability to support and uphold branding standards on all digital, packaging, and print materials.
Impeccable file structure, management and archiving. Strong organizational skills
Established expertise in digital media as well as traditional media.
Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Excellent work ethic and communication skills.
Proven ability to work effectively in a marketing team and with other departments to meet project deadlines.
Knowledge of all major interactive, design and general office software such as Microsoft Office.
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
$45-$50k/year DOE EEOE