Outdoor Apparel Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Outdoor Apparel Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales of all Outdoor Apparel products. This position includes responsibility for the oversight of independent sales representatives that covers assigned accounts and retailers that sell our products and services. This position is required to attend trade shows where our products are marketed and sold.
- Manage Outside Apparel sales program and successfully sell and promote the company’s products and services
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with accounts that line up with our distribution strategy and brand positioning vision of our outdoor product line
- Recruit, hire and develop a diverse and talented partner rep team.
- Plan, identify, communicate, and delegate appropriate responsibilities to the partner rep team
- Conduct extensive research for each account, including trend identification to create a recommended product offering that is unique and will result in above-average sales for customers
- Develop quarterly and annual forecasts, ensuring goals are met
- Build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium supplier
The duties listed above are the key duties of an Outdoor Apparel Sales Manager but are not limited to these duties. The company may expand them as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the company and its sales efforts.
- 5-8 years of sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field
- Experience managing national retail customers (HQ level preferred)
- Energetic leadership skills with the ability to recruit, hire, train, lead, motivate, and develop partner sales rep team
- Strong business mindset, a powerful drive for success, with analytical skills
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers, and staff at all levels in the company
- Willing to travel and spend a significant amount of time on the road (more than 65% of time)
- Knowledge of retail sales process
- Ability to negotiate the best prices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong presentation skills
BusinessView all jobs at Undisclosed