Undisclosed New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Job Shop Machinist to work in our marine and industrial parts division. Primarily responsible for remanufacturing marine and industrial parts (some mechanical - dismantle/reassemble machinery).
- Must have the ability to use precision measuring instruments to 0.001" and simple hand tools.
- Ability to set-up and operate manual machine tools including Drill Press, Lathe, Mill, HBM, VBM & Surface Grinder.
- Ability to select proper cutting tools and parameters for various material alloys.
- Should have mechanical knowledge of valves, pumps, hydraulics, gearboxes, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience operating manual machines (vertical lathes with large milling)
- Ability to obtain a TWIC card
- Valid Driver's License in LA
Shifts: Monday through Sunday from 7AM to 3:30PM, but could work as late as 7:00PM and on weekends. Lot of potential for Overtime
1000 S Jefferson Davis PkwyNew Orleans, LA