Expanding property management firm is seeking a hands-on Facilities Manager / Building Maintenance Engineer. Some experience needed working with building maintenance related to hvac, electrical, plumbing, landscape supervision. Great team and supervisor. Excellent company, FULL BENEFITS, 401K and Gas Card.
- Assist Facilities Supervisor in general property and building upkeep
- Perform equipment maintenance, electrical, plumbing, repairs, renovations and construction activities
- Supervise landscaping activities
- Tenant relations and customer service requests on site
- Preventative maintenance related to HVAC
- Site inspections
- Coordinate with outside vendors
- Unload heavy building supplies and operate equipment and machinery as needed
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Previous facilities management / building and property maintenance experience
- Ability to pass background check
- Duties include climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
Why Work Here?
Great team, collaborative, excellent career growth, progressive, enjoyable corporate culture, very stable with excellent reputation