Undisclosed Company New Haven, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a community-based organization that conducts research and evaluation, develops programs, and provides consultation to schools, community organizations, and governmental agencies. We center social justice and equity in our work. We are seeking a program evaluation professional to assist with evaluation planning, data collection, data management and analysis, reporting, and facilitating client relationships. The work is located in Connecticut and will require working directly with community agencies and providers throughout the State.
We are conducting a search for a passionate, committed, skilled, and experienced Evaluation Associate to provide evaluation support and expertise on a diverse array of team-based consulting projects.
We are seeking someone with the following competencies and traits:
- Knowledge of program evaluation approaches and research methods
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting quantitative and qualitative data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, formulas and graphs.
- Experience with SPSS
- Experience with data visualization preferred
- Knowledge of Human Subjects research protections
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Strong desire to learn and adapt
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating or refining evaluation plans, logic models, and theories of change
- Designing or adapting data collection instruments such as surveys and interview or focus group protocols
- Identifying and using secondary data sources
- Conducting focus groups and key informant interviews
- Managing, coding and analyzing qualitative data
- Contributing to writing evaluation reports and other evaluation products including creating graphs, tables, and other figures
- Graduate degree and/or five years of experience required
- Experience working in collaboration with service providers and community partners to collect data
- Experience developing mechanisms to share evaluation findings with community stakeholders
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in a community service/research organization that offers a competitive salary with accrued PTO, medical, and additional benefits.
Review of applications will start immediately. To apply please submit a cover letter highlighting your fit for the position, resume/CV, and a writing sample.
We consider applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does the Center discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
AddressNew Haven, CT
ConstructionView all jobs at Undisclosed Company