Customer Service Representative: Weekly Pay
Uncommon Consulting Group Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a natural-born leader?
Are you an excellent team player?
Do you like to have fun at work?
Do you crave stability and advancement in your career?
Uncommon Consulting is now looking to fulfill 4 new customer service positions within our company.
Moving into 2021 is a big year for Uncommon Consulting as we have grown into multiple new locations and will continue to expand, which means we need new leaders to step into the entry level customer service representative role.. We pride ourselves on our thorough training for all our customer service reps.
- Paid training
- Extensive training in all areas of customer service, client relations, business operations, and upper level management
- Rapid advancement into Team Lead/Management role
- Positive/upbeat work environment
- Secure new consumers by presenting client presentations
- Communicating with clients in a professional manner
- Work closely with our management team to address marketing goals
- No telemarketing or code calling
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and train/develop others
- Ability to excel in a high energy environment
- Demonstrate leadership and self-motivation
- Extremely proactive, responsible, and organized
Uncommon Consulting GroupWhy Work Here?
Here at UCG we provide a positive work environment, ability to develop leadership skills and opportunities to grow in a new career!
Uncommon Consulting Group is dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our associates, developing human potential and creating life-long friends and business partners. Our mission is to create partnerships through a personal commitment to profitability for our clients and employees nationwide. In 2021 we plan to expand into multiple new markets while continuing to provide exemplary results for our wide array of clients. At Uncommon Consulting we strive to separate ourselves from the competition by embracing what makes every individual uncommon.