Uncle Credit Union Livermore, CA
- Posted: April 24, 2021
UNCLE Credit Union is seeking a Trainer to join its growing Human Resources team. Reporting to the AVP, Training Manager, this position oversees, coordinates, conducts and evaluates 1 on1 training and group training (instructor led and virtual classes) on the company's core technology systems, policies, procedures, and products, as well as internal and external service and sales skills. The position is responsible for conducting new hire training, and providing on-going training support and follow up to ensure a strong on-boarding experience for new staff.
- Conduct employee training on sales, service, products, digital/technology and company's core systems.
- Manage training curriculums, programs and training platforms.
- Manage certifications, tuition reimbursement, and development programs.
- Provide ongoing training for various in-house programs such as STAR Service, STAR Sales, STAR Practical Management, and Lender Development Program.
- Continually monitor and assess training curriculum, including tracking training evaluation forms, and determine methods to improve performance effectiveness.
- Manage the on-line training programs, including evaluating new courses, working with management on course selection for their staff and ensuring courses are completed as assigned.
UNCLE Credit Union offers a robust health and wellness benefits package including 401k with company match, Cash Balance Plan, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of prior training experience in a financial institution
- AA Degree of higher preferred
- Certification in Training or HR, a plus
Uncle Credit Union
EducationView all jobs at Uncle Credit Union