Unbridled Cañon City, CO
- Expired: October 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Unbridled put people first, and it's embedded into our culture. Our job is to connect companies with their people through engaging and impactful services, from event management to production to creative services. Our values drive everything we do, and we believe in fostering a culture of authenticity and radical generosity. You will thrive at Unbridled because we focus on relationships, keep clients first, and put people before process.
Unbridled is looking for a Web Administrator who is passionate about deploying, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting a web server to deliver highly performing, secure, scalable, and reliable platforms that enable our web development team to deliver sites to our internal and external customers. Ideal candidates will have a sense of humor and a hunger for ongoing learning while supporting their coworkers in the same. We are not necessarily looking for the most experienced sys admin out there what is more important is that we find someone who fits into our culture, loves interacting with internal and external clients and can take direction while also taking initiative. We foster an environment of authenticity and expect this person to do the same. This position will be based in our co-working space in Caon City.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Learning experience required via a Bachelors Degree, Bootcamp, or online classes (self-taught individuals are also encouraged to apply)
- 3-5 years experience in a web administration position or similar
- Possess the ability to resolve complex technical problems
- Solid understanding of web systems and services
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional business communication skills written, spoken, and presentation
- Capable of working both as part of a team as well as individually
- Ability to adapt to a changing and rapidly growing environment
- Experience troubleshooting connectivity between SaaS platforms
- Basic understanding of designing and running system load/stress testing for high traffic websites
- Familiarity with GitHub or similar version control systems
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud Services
What you would be doing at Unbridled:
- Maintaining web hosting environment for Unbridleds customer and internal websites
- Monitoring uptime and performance; resolving any downtime or performance issues; helping to develop performance metrics and reporting
- Serving as tech support for all live WordPress websites in Unbridleds web hosting environment
- Performing regular WordPress site maintenance
- Maintaining system documentation
- Embodying the Unbridled brand and culture, including: character, change, credibility, and community
What you would be doing after training and onboarding (6-12 months):
- Monitoring system logs, server notifications, and other log sources to identify potential issues before they impact sites or services
- Testing disaster recovery processes and procedures, including monitoring & validating system and site backups
- Assisting with managing client cPanel accounts, databases, subdomains, FTP accounts, & email on Linux server
- Assisting with managing domain registrations & renewals, DNS records, and CDN configurations
- Implementing and enhancing overall web security posture
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Unbridled provides a comprehensive benefits package to all Unbridled employees, as well as other perks and work-life integration. The package includes:
- Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance, FSA & HSA Plan Options
- Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with Discretionary Company Match
- Employee Loan Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Parking Pass
- Community Service Leave
- Professional Therapy Benefits
- Cell Phone Allowance
In addition to our extensive benefits package, we also offer things like a company advocate program for new hires, wellness days, company social events, awards to empower employees to recognize colleagues, and more. We also have monthly Friday Forums where employees have a chance to hear from different members of the company regarding important updates and communications.
An Unbridled Community Takes All Kinds
We hire top talent from various backgrounds and intentionally cultivate a workplace of belonging where every team member is celebrated for who they are and where differing perspectives are valued. We are committed to creating a diverse, caring community where everyone can feel like they belong, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ability. Come Be you with us.
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training, and experience. Talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Unbridled provides reasonable accommodation and/or modification to disabled individuals to assist in the application process. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification to complete this application should contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCañon City, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at Unbridled