Production Operations Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Unbridled puts people first, and it’s embedded into our culture. Our job is to connect companies with their people through engaging and impactful services, from event management to production and creative services. Our values drive everything we do, and we believe in fostering a culture of authenticity and radical generosity. You will thrive at Unbridled because we focus on relationships, keep clients first, and put people before process.
Are you looking to join a team of smart, talented, and fun production professionals? We are looking for an Operations Project Manager to work side by side with our Production Managers and Producers in our Denver office to bring events to life. In this role you will work strategically on the logistics in pre-production planning on a variety of events. Ideal candidates will have a passion for event production, a detail-oriented mindset, a positive and engaging attitude, and the ability to collaborate across the organization to fulfill client needs. Remaining cool under pressure is also a must! This role will have a wide range of production logistics responsibilities, including but not limited to managing crew housing, air, F&B and budgets.. If this sounds like the job you have been looking for, we look forward to hearing from you.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 5+ years of meetings/event industry experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and a high-level attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt well to change
- Self-driven work ethic
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PPT
- Ability to travel 25% of the time (actual travel varies based on client needs)
Preferred (But Not Required) Qualifications:
- Experience in a production environment
What You Would Be Doing At Unbridled:
Act as a liaison with clients to represent the production team on pre-planning calls
- Manage production timeline and deliverables
- Act as a liaison with meeting planners for deliverables and needs from the Production Team
- Finance management (budget updates, reconciliation, and invoicing)
- Process AR tracking for client invoicing from contracts and change orders; transfer received payment amounts to operational VCCs
- Act as a liaison with Unbridled Solutions Shared Services team to assist with AP, invoicing, billing, coding, timesheet, etc. help as needed.
- Create program numbers and new project files
- Complete 30-day financial review of programs to ensure financial deliverables are on time and within budget to include:
- Interim budget reviews completed and signed by client
- VCC management
- Cash flow monitoring
- Contract outsourced labor positions
- Logistics management including crew F&B grids, housing grids, and air grids
- 25% travel on-site to programs to manage production staff office, crew housing, crew F&B
- Embody the Unbridled Brand and Culture including: Change, Character, Credibility, and Community
Comprehensive Benefit Package
Unbridled provides a comprehensive benefits package to all Unbridled employees, as well as other perks and work-life integration. The package includes:
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
- Health Insurance with defined employer contribution – up to 85% for employee-only coverage in HDHP/HSA plan
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, FSA & HSA Plan Options
- 100% Company Paid Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with Discretionary Company Match
- Employee Loan Program
- PTO Exchange Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Parking Pass
- Community Service Leave
- Professional Therapy Benefits
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
In addition to our extensive benefits package, we also offer things like a company advocate program for new hires, wellness days, company social events, awards to empower employees to recognize colleagues, and more. We also have monthly Friday Forums where employees have a chance to hear from different members of the company regarding important updates and communications.
An Unbridled Community Takes All Kinds
We hire top talent from various backgrounds and intentionally cultivate a workplace of belonging where every team member is celebrated for who they are and where differing perspectives are valued. We are committed to creating a diverse, caring community where everyone can feel like they belong, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ability. Come “Be you” with us.
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience. Talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Unbridled provides reasonable accommodation and/or modification to disabled individuals to assist in the application process. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification to complete this application should contact us email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Unbridled