- Posted: June 14, 2022
This position can be based in Denver, CO, San Diego, CA, or Boston, MA.
Unbridled puts people first, and it's embedded into our culture. Our job is to connect companies with their people through engaging and impactful services, from event management to production to creative services. Our values drive everything we do, and we believe in fostering a culture of authenticity and radical generosity. You will thrive at Unbridled because we focus on relationships, keep clients first, and put people before process.
As our company grows, we are expanding our client base in the corporate events and experiential marketing realm. We are seeking a smart technical mind that wants to grow in the Event Production world and have fun doing it. The Production Manager works in collaboration with the Director of Production and other production team members to manage and produce small to large scale events and creative projects. The Production Manager will be expected to work in the office and on location managing the procurement of equipment, creative collateral and fabrication, set design and construction, budget management, client and venue interface, and production schedule/show flow creation and execution for client events. The Production Manager may also be called on to advise clients on current presentation and equipment technologies so they must be familiar with the latest advancements in professional-level event technologies.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years of experience in technical event production
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various levels within the organization and clients
- Strong project management background and ability to manage complex timelines
- Experience managing local union labor is a plus
- Proficiency in software such as: Vectorworks or AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Design Suite, Keynote
- Develop, collaborate, and manage technical plans that best support client needs for all events
- Source, select, and manage direct A/V vendors, equipment, and technical personnel providers
- Create and manage all aspects of production to best support event and attendee experience
- Maintain point of communication between all vendors, crew, and support staff
- Provide recommendations for managing front and backstage personnel to ensure presenters are prepared for stage and provided with needed support, accommodations, and hospitality
- Develop, track, manage and reconcile project budgets
- Create ongoing and detailed production schedules
- Work with executive producers and creative teams to ensure all technical challenges are solved and addressed in regard to scenic elements, collateral, video/presentation content, etc.
- Frequent and extended travel required
- Must embody the Unbridled brand and culture, including: character, change, credibility, and community
Comprehensive Benefit Package
Unbridled provides a comprehensive benefits package to all Unbridled employees, as well as other perks and work-life integration. The package includes:
- Salary Range: $63,000 - $83,500
- Health Insurance with defined employer contribution - up to 85% for employee-only coverage in HDHP/HSA plan
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, FSA & HSA Plan Options
- 100% Company Paid Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with Discretionary Company Match
- Employee Loan Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Parking Pass
- Community Service Leave
- Professional Therapy Benefits
- Cell Phone Allowance
In addition to our extensive benefits package, we also offer things like a company advocate program for new hires, wellness days, company social events, awards to empower employees to recognize colleagues, and more. We also have monthly Friday Forums where employees have a chance to hear from different members of the company regarding important updates and communications.
An Unbridled Community Takes All Kinds
We hire top talent from various backgrounds and intentionally cultivate a workplace of belonging where every team member is celebrated for who they are and where differing perspectives are valued. We are committed to creating a diverse, caring community where everyone can feel like they belong, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ability. Come "Be you" with us.
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience. Talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Unbridled provides reasonable accommodation and/or modification to disabled individuals to assist in the application process. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification to complete this application should contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More Apply for Position Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileWhat's your citizenship / employment eligibility?* No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther Desired salary* Earliest start date?* In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!* 150 Submit Application
ManufacturingView all jobs at Unbridled