- $20 Hourly
Unbridled is a communications and logistics meeting/event management company delivering intentionally crafted events through our customer- focused approach to creative design, attendee management, program logistics, event production, and travel. With our cross-functional department structure, we have the flexibility to fully customize our service offerings to match our client's needs. Unbridled Solutions is a live events agency. We focus on intentionally crafting events, but our brand is really about our people and creating a climate of radical opportunities to thrive.
See our team in action... http://www.unbridled.com Instagram - @beunbridled #beunbridled
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and driven student or individual looking to gain experience and start a career in meeting/event planning. Possessing a strong work ethic and the unique qualities of a dynamic overachiever are a MUST! Discipline and focus are needed to accomplish tasks flawlessly and efficiently. Accountability and ownership of both individual tasks and longer-term projects is essential. Applicants who are willing to go the extra mile and build a long-lasting career in meeting planning with a company that will offer you radical opportunities to thrive, are desired! The candidate should be extremely self-motivated, driven, committed and a dedicated team player with the flexibility to multi-task and switch priorities. This is an in-office position.
Job Title: Intern
Location: San Diego, CA
Direct Report: Account Manager
Hours: 20-32 hours per week
Compensation: $20/hr + on-site days
- General event & project manager support
- Responsibilities may include: event timeline updates, menu selection, room set-up, shipping & meeting material management, audio visual management
- Management of Unbridled internal meetings & events
- Opportunity to plan small meetings
- Event registration, Cvent support
- Responsibilities may include: hotel rooming list management, attendee management, data crosscheck, name badge & welcome packet management, air travel and transportation arrangements
- Office administrative duties may include: office supply ordering, team meeting minutes, scheduling
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Cvent
- Effective, professional communication skills, - written, presentation, client contact
- Ability to provide outstanding client service at all times, including under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Proofreading skills
- Ability to travel on-site (available to 21+ candidates only)
- Knowledge with registration/attendee management software (Cvent) a plus, but not required
College credits may be earned for this internship depending on the requirements from your school.Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter LinkedIn Profile URL: In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye! 150 Human Check * Submit Application
UnbridledSan Diego, CA
BusinessView All Unbridled Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.