IT Help Desk Technician II
- $55,000 to $63,000 Yearly
Unbridled puts people first, and it’s embedded into our culture. Our job is to connect companies with their people through engaging and impactful services, from event management to production and creative services. Our values drive everything we do, and we believe in fostering a culture of authenticity and radical generosity. You will thrive at Unbridled because we focus on relationships, keep clients first, and put people before process.
Unbridled Solutions is seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician II to assist with the support of all end users and the IT infrastructure of our company. Immediate needs include managing set-up and maintenance of desktop hardware, end user support, and basic administration of Active Directory and Microsoft 365. Personality and can-do approach valued over experience! The ability to multi-task, work well with external and internal players, maintain a positive and optimistic attitude, and keep a keen attention to detail is important. Candidates must be flexible, well organized, and self-motivated with strong communication skills, enjoy collaboration, and develop strong working relationships with subcontractors, the internal team, and clients. A willingness to take ownership and work independently under tight deadlines is necessary.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree and/or IT Certifications related to position
- Experience with the following:
- Basic administration of Microsoft 365 (including Office 365 apps and Exchange Online) and Active Directory
- Configuration and troubleshooting of desktop operating systems (Windows 10/11, MacOS)
- Zendesk, or another ticketing system
- MDM tools (Intune, Jamf)
- RMM tools (examples include but are not limited to ManageEngine, N-able, Syncro, or Ninja)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
What you would be doing at Unbridled:
- Set-up, deploy, and maintain employee computers (both PC & Mac)
- Effectively provide direct support to employees, including working issues to resolution as well as communication of the problem resolution back to internal customers
- Support of Audio, Visual, and Video Conferencing for Conference Rooms
- Effectively manage incoming IT support tickets, including timely resolution of open tickets and ongoing management & prioritization of the IT support ticket queue
- Provide support to several remote offices and out-of-state employees; manage needs with local vendors as required
- Refine techniques for common technical procedures
- Assist with technical procedure documentation
- Scripting tasks and updating deployment packages
- Regularly work with team members to provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Must embody the Unbridled brand and culture, including: character, change, credibility, and community
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Unbridled provides a comprehensive benefits package to all Unbridled employees, as well as other perks and work-life integration. The package includes:
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $63,000
- Health Insurance with defined employer contribution - up to 100% for employee-only coverage in HDHP/HSA plan
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, FSA & HSA Plan Options
- 100% Company Paid Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with Discretionary Company Match
- Employee Loan Program
- PTO Exchange Program
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave + Flex Holiday Week
- 7 Paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays
- 3 Days Community Service Leave
- Monthly Parking Pass
- Professional Therapy Benefits
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
In addition to our extensive benefits package, we also offer things like a company advocate program for new hires, wellness days, company social events, awards to empower employees to recognize colleagues, and more. We also have monthly Friday Forums where employees have a chance to hear from different members of the company regarding important updates and communications.
An Unbridled Community Takes All Kinds
We hire top talent from various backgrounds and intentionally cultivate a workplace of belonging where every team member is celebrated for who they are and where differing perspectives are valued. We are committed to creating a diverse, caring community where everyone can feel like they belong, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ability. Come “Be you” with us.
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience. Talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Unbridled provides reasonable accommodation and/or modification to disabled individuals to assist in the application process. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification to complete this application should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView All Unbridled Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.