Sales Executive | Sourcing Advisor - The sky is not the limit when you're on a rocket ship; come bring the juice!
When was the last time you saw your efforts directly impact an entire company? When was the last time your hard work was acknowledged at the highest level, and then matched with a financial bonus? Do you thrive in a team based environment, that feels more like a family? If you are, then let's talk!
UNA is seeking enthusiastic and energetic personalities to join our inside sales team. This role will generate revenue by nurturing leads and client relationships while cultivating strong customer loyalty. We're looking for candidates that thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, where collaboration and efficient execution are essential. This career opportunity will require the ability to consult a variety of businesses on how to lower their expenses through the use of our discounted supplier portfolio. You will be the liaison connecting our clients with the appropriate supplier contact and facilitate everything from cost analysis to conference calls and demos on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a competitive spirit and is eager to take the next step in their sales career. UNA's training program will quickly get you up to speed on industry knowledge as well as our streamlined sales processes. Come join UNA and build relationships inside & outside of the office. Come join UNA and change the game!
- Generate sales and revenue for UNA
- Connect inbound leads with suppliers
- Call/Email current and potential customers by following call list provided by supervisors
- Identify the purchasing needs of our customers and confidently provide a solution to help lower their costs
- Document all calls, emails and appointments made to potential customers through our Salesforce CRM
- Understand the business and connection process between customers and suppliers
- Generate personal sales by calling/emailing businesses across the country
- Maintain customer relationships and up-sell current customers
- Resolve customer inquiries
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Work with GPO suppliers expeditiously and confidently
- Understanding what campaigns need to be ran and why they work
- Seeing trends and understanding why they did or did not work
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Work with marketing on blog, marketing, and social ideas
- Continued personal development with variety of trainings
- Professional development with learning more about groups, industries, associations, etc.
- Monitor and review metrics with manager quarterly:
- Work quarterly with marketing and/or operations on projects that will help increase leads and/or sales, and help “close the gap” on sales cycle
- Core Value growth and awareness: Excellence, Growth, Candor, Progress, Integrity
- Behavior growth and awareness: Communication, collaboration, self-awareness / improvements, efficiency
- Follow up with all leads and customers within 36 hours or less (call, email, etc.)
- 2-5 years experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Preferred background in group purchasing, procurement, consultative sales or affinity marketing
- Preferred familiarity with salesforce
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong phone skills
What We Do:
UNA leverages billions in group buying power to help organizations get the resources they need and the pricing they deserve. We negotiate, so businesses don’t have to, that’s why we’re the nation’s fastest-growing group purchasing organization (GPO) for business.
Who We Are:
We are passionate people who embrace business and life. We care greatly about the work we do, but also about personal development. We value compassion, honesty, loyalty, and we reward great work. We work as a team to promote professional excellence and ensure personal happiness.
Our Core Values:
• We believe in achieving excellence with passion backed by action
• We believe in speaking the truth with grace and humility
• We practice what we preach and we do what we say we will do
• We believe in both professional and personal development
• We believe that change is necessary and we fully embrace it
UnaEstablished in 2012 and headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri — Una is an exponentially expanding procurement advisor and group purchasing organization (GPO) for high powered businesses on the move. It’s powered by intense team members that work hard and play hard together. We value compassion, honesty, loyalty, and we reward hard work. We promote collaboration, strive for professional excellence, and do everything we can to ensure personal success. Our group purchasing model motivates suppliers of products and services – to deliver GPO members bulk rate pricing. As a result, GPO member businesses obtain access to savings impossible to negotiate otherwise. The more members, the more savings. It’s that simple and that’s where you come in.