Umbrellex Behavior Health Services, LLC is a leader in the specialized residential service provider industry.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our company. Umbrellex works with the State of Michigan to meet the housing needs of individuals with mental illness and developmental disabilities.
The staff will be working with directly with clients by helping with their day to day objectives and challenges and overcome their own barriers.
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
SIGNING BONUS OF $300 AND EMPLOYEE REFERRAL $300
Experience preferred but not required
We are seeking punctual and energetic employees.
- Will be monitoring individuals and their daily activities.
- Administer Medication
- Behavior Monitoring
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to obtain a level 1 fingerprint card
- We offer paid training for certifications that will be needed for this position
- Valid MI Drivers License/ID, Social Security Card, and Birth Certificate
- Reliable transportation is required
- Experience in Group Homes is a plus but not required
We are a growing company, lots of room for advancement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.20 per hour PLUS ADDITIONAL $2 PER HR ENDING AUG 1
- First Aid CPR AED (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Umbrellex Behavioral Health Service